- The following error happened during the installation of SAP ASE using SWPM.
Assertion failed: Detected database connection issues for host strsap<ID> with port 4901 and database server name <SID>.
Database connect via isql tool is possible.
Database connect via JDBC driver is not possible
- SAP ASE log shows that the DB started with IPV6 address.
network name <hostname>, interface IPv6, address abef::d4:ecff:fed9:104, type tcp, port 4901, filter NONE
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.