- Incorrect calculation of TDS, Surcharge and ECess when TDS and Surcharge are calculated using one tax code and ECess is calculated using a separate tax code.
- TDS, Surcharge and ECess values are not displayed in J1INCHLN summary screen.
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
TDS, Withholding tax, Surcharge, ECess, Cess, J1INCHLN, Summary screen, configuration, calculation, tax type, tax code, TDS and Surcharge combined, ECess Separate, J_1IEWT_SURC, J_1IEWT_SURC1, J_1IEWTSURC, J_1IEWT_ECESS1, J_1IEWTECESS, India, XX-CSC-IN-FI, 1731265, 2821146, 2821232. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.