- When exporting a Crystal report to MS Excel (97-2003) from Crystal Reports for Enterprise, the following error message appears:
- [Internal Error ProgressDialogServiceL100]
Caused by: Comparison method violates its general contract! - [CRSDK00001087]
Caused by: Comparison method violates its general contract! - [Internal Error TimSortL899]"
- Exporting the Crystal report using 'MS Excel (97-2003) Data-Only' option works fine.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CR4E export MS Excel comparison method violates general contract crystal report enterprise application crashed , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.