Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP09
- Incident exchange with SAP is not working
- Incident exchange with SAP is not refreshing the incidents
- Try to forward an incident to SAP using Send to SAP button in the SAP Colaboration AB of the incident and encounter the error:
Please read the new update
Action could not be successfully executed
Details The transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for help.
- Incident is attempted to auto forward outside of business hours and error occurs:
Authourization check failed
Message type__________ E (Error)
Message class_________ AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS (Mapped message from SAP backend interface)
Message number________ 899
Message variable 1____ Authourization check failed
- Error Message No. AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS899
- Error Authorization check failed
- Try to synchronize incidents with SAP by running job SM:REFRESH MESSAGE STATUS and getting errors:
Step 001 started (program AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP_WS, variant , user ID <User ID>) 00 550 S User <user> has used the destination SM_SP_<customer number>_H as S user <S-user ID> SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND 012 I
XX messages raised errors while updating/creating. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH 041 I
See application log in transaction SOLMAN_INCIDENT_UPD for details. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH 056 I
- SLG1 log:
Error updating CRM incident or basis notification.
You do not have authorization at SAP
Message No. DNO156
SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP08- SP09
ITSM, IT Service Management, VAR, Send_to_SAP, SOLMAN_INCIDENT_UPD, SOLMAN_INCIDENT_ISV, new Support Hub, HTTP, new SAP backbone , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.