- When using a license server
- ASE cannot check out a DT license type that has been upgraded
- The license file includes UPGRADE line for DT license:
VENDOR_STRING .... PE=EE;LT=DT or PE=DE;LT=DT
UPGRADE ASE_EE SYBASE 2018.12310 2019.12310 permanent 32
- ASE errorlog reports messages including:
SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for ASE_CORE feature from license file(s) or server(s).
Licenses exist for ASE, but a license containing the configured (PE=EE;LT=DT) attributes could not be obtained.
Verify that ASE is configured to use the correct type of license, and either reconfigure; or generate and deploy the desired license from the SAP Support Portal.
SySAM: No such feature exists. Verify that a license containing the feature name ASE_CORE is available or generate and deploy the license from the SAP Support Portal.
SySAM: FlexNet Licensing error:-5,147
There is no valid license for ASE server product. Installation date is not found or installation grace period has expired.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- License server with 'UPGRADE' DT licenses
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.