- PTax Exemption exceeding Rs.2500 in case of State Transfers in Mid Financial Year
- When this is a transfer from one state to another in middle of Financial year, /422 Ptax exemption is more than Rs.2500.
- Is it possible to restrict the Professional tax exemption wage type /422 Rupees 2500 only in case of Mid Financial year transfer
- /422 Ptax exemption amount is more than Rs.2500.00 when there is a mid year transfer from one state to another state
- The ptax exemption allowed should not be more than Rs.2500, even though the deduction is more than Rs.2500.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Hincalc0,pc00m40_calc_simu,pc00_m40_calc,hincf160,pc00_m40_f16,/3P1 Prof Tax - split period,/3P2 Professional Tax Basis,inptx,intax,/422 Empmnt tax (Prof Tax),/118 PTax Basis , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.