Trying to activate Upon-Saving Checks for managed system and getting error
- Unable to activate ATC Transport Related Checks
- Set Upon-Saving Checks to On and encounter error:
Fail to switch the Upon-Saving Checks for the system <SID>~ABAP/<CLNT>
Severe error has occurred.
- Severe error has occurred.
Message No. /SDF/TMWFLOW001
- Checked that the BACK RFC user had the required authorizations per SAP Note 2257213
- Back RFC connection test in SM59 checks out ok
SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP05 or later
Charm, Change Control Management, Change Request Management, Back RFC , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.