- Scenario 1: Unable to find Design Studio applications in SAP BI Mobile App
- Scenario 2: Unable to open Design Studio applications in SAP BI Mobile App, without having active Analysis Application Services after upgrading from Design Studio 1.6 to Lumira 2.1
- Scenario 2: Error in SAP BI Mobile App:
HTTP Status 404 - Not found
/Message<b>/MobileBIService/null</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target source or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 5 Patch 5
- Design Studio 1.6 Support Pack 4 / Lumira 2.x Add-on
- SAP BI Mobile App
- iOS / Android
BusinessObjects business objects Lumira Designer Analysis Application service is not showing incorrect size of MobileBIService MOBIServer file folder war tomcat warfiles work Catalina localhost sap_bobj enterprise_xi40 the origin server did not find a current representation for the target source or is not willing to disclose that one exists , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.