- You want to develop reports on top of IQ table
- You have completed the DBCO connection with IQ system and tested the connection successfully.
- From RSA1 you try to create the IQ datasource (RSA1 > Create DataSource), after entering schema name you are getting list of IQ tables in correct manner but when you click in the Proposal Tab this error is returned:
SQL error 852- with message : [IQ Error SQL-852:42513][Sybase IQ]Table name 'sys
Message no. RSDS_ACCESS023
- From the developer trace file this can be found:
C ERROR: -1 in function PrepOperation (SQLPrepare) [line 31891]
C (-852) [42S13] [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Sybase IQ]Table name 'sysindexes' is ambiguous
C sql statement is ==> SELECT si.name, si.indid, CASE WHEN si.status & 2 = 2 THEN 'UNIQUE' ELSE 'NONUNI
C QUE' END, si.keycnt FROM sysindexes si, sysobjects so, sysusers su WHERE si.id =
C so.id AND si.indid between 1 and 254 AND so.name = ? AND so.uid = su.uid AND s
C u.name = ?
C /* R3:CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP:500 T:sysindexes M:250 */
- No ST22 dump is generated when error is returned.
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
- SAP Sybase IQ - All versions
BW, data source, RSA1, IQ, sysindexes, ambiguous , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.