- You are not sure why a sales order which was created later than the credit horizon of the customer, is displayed in the credit exposure in transaction UKM_BP.
- You are using SAP Credit Management / FSCM and are unsure how the credit horizon affects the credit exposure / commitment values for sales orders.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Define Liability Categories, commitment types, commitment update, credit exposure, UKM_COMM_DYNPRO_FIELDS-HORIZON_DATE, end of credit horizon, BP, UKM_COMMITMENTS , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.