- After a refresh of your Test system with a copy of Production, DBACockpit tries to reach Production system when trying to launch DBACockpit with option "Start in Web Browser", it tries to connect to the Production database URL, instead of the Test database URL, returning this sample error message:
ERROR: sap-router: route permission denied (<IP_adress> to <production_host>, <port>)
- Steps from SAP Note 1245200 - "DBA: ICF Service Activation for WebDynpro DBA Cockpit" were checked.
- Last DDIC patch collection is implemented (see below in "See also" section).
- Last DBA Cockpit Correction Collection is implemented (see below in "See also" section).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
DB6_ADM_GET_URL_WDY, URL, HTTPURLLOC, DBA COCKPIT, DBACOCKPIT, route, permission denied , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.