- The ASE shuts down unexpectedly and the last thing in the errorlog is a signal 11 and stacktrace in function fglk__send_prom_attn.
- Other routines shown in the stacktrace are: fglk__promote, fglk__check_and_promote, fg_lock
- The failing spid was also holding spinlock Resource->rlockpromotion_spin
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR819633, CR#819633, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, shutdown , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.