When trying to link an absence, the message "There are no linkable absences." appears in the Absences to be Linked field. The "Reference Number" and "Days Already Cumulated For Same Sickness" fields are also missing in the absence request form.
1. The time type's absence class is 'Sickness'.
2. The visibility of the referenceNumber and daysAlreadyCumulatedForSameSickness fields in the country-specific employee time object definition (i.e. EmployeeTimeMEX, EmployeeTimeCOL, etc.) is set to Editable.
3. A linkable absence exists.
Images/data in this KBA are from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
There are no linkable absences, link, absences, Time Off, Sickness, Days Already Cumulated For Same Sickness, Reference Number, countryExtensionMEX, countryExtensionCOL , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.