- Unplanned substitution rule is not updated (ACTIVE flag) in HRUS_D2 table after substitute user (UserB) is accepted (activated) the unplanned substitution in My Inbox Fiori application.
- All the workitems from substituted user (UserA) are displayed properly in the substitute user (UserB) Inbox.
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- My Inbox Fiori Application
- Unplanned Substitution
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, missing ACTIVE flag in HRUS_D2, TWFS , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow enablement , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.