- Truncate log on checkpoint is taking longer than expected.
- There are no errors in the ASE log.
- ASE has a 2k page size
- Running on Microsoft Azure
- Using Ultra SSD devices for both log and data devices.
- Disabled direct i/o and enabled desync because the block size for devices are 4k.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Performance bad slow supported poor certified , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.