- Following error popup appears, when opening a QM Fiori App:
"App could not be opened because the SAP UI5 component of the application could not be loaded.
Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent "<navigation intent>""
- Following error is displayed in the browser console log:
Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent <navigation intent> - failed to load '<SAP UI5 Component>/Component.js' from <Path to ICF Node>/<token>/Component.js: 403 Forbidden
where the parameters marked bold can vary depending on which app was opened.
For example, if app is
- 'Record Results for Inspection Points' (App ID F2689)
- <navigation intent> is #InspectionSubset-recordResults
- <SAP UI5 Component> is i2d.qm.inspsubset.resultsrecords1
- <Path to ICF Node> is /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/QM_SUBSET_RR_S1
- <token> is a long character string
- Some apps, which can also be affected:
- Characteristic Detailed Analytics (App ID F3382):
- Manage Quality Levels (App ID F2914):
- Inspection Lot Detailed Analytics (App ID F3273):
- and so on.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM, QM-FIO, loading, negative cache, failed, öffnen , KBA , QM-FIO , Fiori apps for Quality Management , QM , Quality Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.