- You are in the process of a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) upgrade project
- You have installed a new system at the new release e.g. 7.5
- You are transporting your PI configuration objects from the Source system to the newly installed system
- You get the error below in Communication Channel Monitor:
Cannot lookup the ra connection factory. Reason path to object does not exists. First missing component is com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra the whole lookup name is deployed deployedadapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adpater.sftp.sftp
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Export, Import , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.