- You are passing multiple properties of the same name with different values to your Fiori application, for example:
- You observe that only the last property value (in the above example propertyval2) is received by the application
- Checking the browser Developers Console, the following error is recorded:
Array startup parameters violate the designed intent of the Unified Shell Intent, use only single-valued parameters!
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3x and higher releases
- Fiori Launchpad on NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- Fiori Launchpad on ABAP Frontend Server (Gateway)
missing, existing, forward, forwarded, abap, r3, ep, enterprise, portal, flp, fiori, launchpad, launch, pad, FLP@EP, truncated, url, uri, passing, passed, properties, params, parameters, ui5, sapui5 , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-UI5-COR , SAP UI5 Core and Runtime , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad (ABAP Services) , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.