- As Government has announced the reduction in rate of contribution under the ESI act from 6.5% to 4% with effect from 1st July.2019.
- As per recently received Government circular, the reduction has been announced in the rate of ESI contribution from 6.5% to 4%, effective from 01.07.2019.
- Reduction of ESI rate w.e.f. 1st July 2019,Government reduces ESI contribution rate to total 4%,which is Employee Contribution as 0.75% and Employer Contribution as 3.25%
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Percent,wef,ESIC,INESI,EE, ER,T7INE3,per cent,HINCALC0,PC00_M40_CALC , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.