- Auditing is not working as expected
- The auditing thread utilization is stuck at 100% CPU Usage
- Files remain in the auditing directory and are not written to the CMS (Central Management Server) database.
- Central Management Console (CMC) -> Auditing page is showing errors/warnings
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Central Management Server (CMS)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
troubleshoot, investigate, , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.