- You want to perform a data backup of an SAP HANA tenant database to backint interface;
- You are using SAP HANA Studio;
- SAP HANA is runing on Multitenant Database Containers mode (MDC);
- When you try to perform a database backup to backint, you get the following error:
Could not start backup for system <SID> DBC:  backup could not be completed:  Invalid path selection for data backup using backint: /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/hdb/backint/COMPLETE_DATA_BACKUP must start with /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/hdb/backint/DB_<TENANT>
- SAP HANA Platform 1.0 SPS09 and higher;
- SAP HANA Platform 2.0.
could not backup system, cannot, couldn't, back up, studio, backint , KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , HAN-STD-ADM-DBA , SAP HANA Studio (Eclipse) Admin Tooling , HAN-STD-ADM-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery (Studio) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.