- You are starting an SAP system and it fails;
- You notice that the ABAP Schema User gets locked;
- You already updated the hdbuserstore with the updated/correct password;
- You have tested command "R3trans -d" while logged as <sapsid>adm. The trans.log shows that the database was" connected;
- You also tested "hdbsql -U DEFAULT" while logged as <sapsid>adm and you're able to connect and execute queries in the database;
- You performed an audit trace with intructions from KBA 1855211;
- You also found the CLIENT_HOST is the ABAP application server and APPLICATION_USER_NAME is the <sapsid>adm;
- The ABAP Application Server uses a virtual hostname;
- SAP HANA Platform;
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
Authentication failed, authenticate failed, user locked, user lock, SAP<SID>, sapsid, auditing, audit trail, system copy, database refresh, database copy , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BC-DB-HDB-POR , DB Porting for SAP HANA , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.