- ASE errorlog reports (many) signal 11s at address s_check_target
- These can be observed on stored procedures or SQL executed via statement cache
- Errorlog entries will include:
Current process (0x3e1f095e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000011f5e11 (s_check_target+0x141)
- With a stack trace that will show, amongst others, modules like:
- See attachement Full_Stack_Example.txt for a complete ASE log example.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- Other versions may be affected, TBC.
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.