- When a user clicks on the Lumira Discovery Icon from BI Launchpad, two hour glasses just keeps on spinning but it never connects.
- Cannot open any Lumira sample documents from BI Launchpad.
- Unable to connect to BI Platform server when using Lumira Discovery Client Tool.
- After starting the Lumira servers on the linux server node, none of the servers can be stopped or restarted from the CMC.
- Upon running communication analyzer on the BIPST tool, the servers on lumira node showed as "Not OK" which meant they cannot be communicated to.
- However there was no intermediary firewall and all the servers have been assigned with proper request ports which can be independently telnet to.
- SAP BI Platform server 4.2 SP6 Patch 3 on Solaris 11
- SAP Lumira Server 2.2 add-on for BIP on Redhat linux 6.x (Expanded)
- Apache Tomcat 8.5 running on Solaris 11
Lumira spinning unable create stop start cmc cannot unknown , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Lumira Server BI Platform installation, deployment , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.