- After a kernel update icons are missing when using SAP GUI for HTML (webgui) with theme SAP Corbu. Other themes are not affected(like SAP BlueCrystal).
- Logon to the Easy Access Menu looks like this(in this example screenshot 4 icons are missing):
- Expected behavior would be like this:
- When looking at the network trace (for example an HTTPWatch trace), one can see many HTTP errors with "HTTP 404 Resource Not Found"
for the icons retrieved from the path "/sap/public/icmandir/its/lsgui/themes/legacy/images/icons/...":
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 and higher
- SAP GUI for HTML (webgui)
&sap-theme=sap_corbu , sap-theme , sap_corbu
404 Resource Not Found , Application Server Error
/sap/public/icmandir/its/lsgui/themes/legacy/images/icons/ltr/status_pulldown.png , KBA , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.