- When you run a realignment project, the values copied are not correct.
- When you run a realignment project with percentage logic the new data created after realignment does not follow the percentage specified in the key figure mapping.
- When you run a realignment project with the processing options: "Sum up Source" or "Sum up Source and Target" the results doesn’t match.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
IBP, BF, RLG, issue, incorrect, wrong, realign, realignment, project, data, key figure, Sum up Source, Sum up Source and Target, percentage, UOMCONVERSIONFACTOR, excel, add-in , KBA , SCM-IBP-BF-RLG , IBP Data Realignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.