- In an SD Third Party scenario, if a sales order with multiple line items has a line item rejected, the corresponding purchase requisition is updated differently to a sales order with a single line item rejected.
- A purchase requisition reacts differently, depending on the number of line items, when a corresponding sales order line item is rejected.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VA01, VA02, ME22N reason for rejection , KBA , SD-SLS-SO-TP , Third-party order processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.