- Central Management Server (CMS) DB server entries get deleted after / due to ASE reorg rebuild command
- The Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) log shows messages including :
Server <CUID> is missing its container.
Found orphaned CMS <CUID> with CUID <CUID>
This CMS does not belong to any Server Intelligence Agent.
Database access error. Reason REORG operation is in progress on the object 'CMS_RELATIONS7' in database 'bobj_rep'. Retry your query later.
Database access error. Reason REORG operation is in progress on the object 'CMS_InfoObjects7' in database 'bobj_rep'. Retry your query later.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Note: issue is most likely not specific to a BI or ASE version.
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.