- You create a delivery (transaction VL01n, VL10B, etc) for a certain material. The availability check is performed during the delivery creation process. The required quantity of the material is not available on the requested date, but you can see that a confirmation on a later date is possible in transaction CO09. You expect the confirmed quantity to be taken over for this later date (like it happens in case of sales document schedule lines), but the system do not provide the expected confirmation.
- You want to edit the Schedule Line Category settings (transaction VOV8) for delivery documents.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VBEP, Movement Type, Movement Type: One-Step Procedure, VL10d, VL02n, No transfer of requirement , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.