- Incorrect calculation of /3F1, /3F5, /3F6 after applying the SAP Note No. 2778502-EPF: Inclusion of components into basis as per Supreme court ruling.
- EPF not getting calculated correctly for employees as per SAP Note No. 2778502.
- PF contribution values are coming wrong and not as per the solution section of SAP Note No. 2778502 - EPF: Inclusion of components into basis as per Supreme court ruling.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
/3F1, Ee PF contribution, /3F5, Ee Mon PF contribution, /3F6, Ee Ann PF contribution, Supreme Court Ruling, Incorrect PF deduction, IT587, Provident Fund Infotype, Infotype 587, EE PF Contribution , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.