After running the Single or Multi-stage Inventory Optimization operator:
- the RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure shows as null in Excel
- non-null values show in the backend (Planning Objects with Key Figure data) for RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK
- the safety stock component key figures (SAFETYSTOCKDEMANDVAR, SAFETYSTOCKSUPPLYVAR, SAFETYSTOCKSERVICEVAR) show values (>= 0) in Excel
- AND the planning area was created as a copy of the Unified Planning Area SAPIBP1
- AND the time profile was modified to add a level ('Fiscal Year', for example)
- AND running Calculate Target Inventory Components produces values in the PROPAGATEDDEMANDMEAN key figure.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
IBP, INV, IO, RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK, not, producing, value, null, inventory, components, generating, SAPIBP1 , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , IBP Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF , IBP Configuration , SCM-IBP-INV-ALG , IBP Supply Chain Algorithms (IO and DS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.