- Dynamic text showed the same value <example2> as a single value - which has been returned from the Calculated Column in HANA.
- After the change the dynamic text shows the word 'All' instead of this single value - which has been returned from the Calculated Column in HANA.
- Although dynamic HANA expressions/parameters are working as described in KBA 2594891, dynamic text based on SAP HANA expression does not show the correct value when referencing it in a text widget with dynamic text.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.08
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, dynamic text, hana, calculated column, input control, update, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.