- Client session terminates unexpectedly
- Client was executing a query with an IN clause containing many items.
- ASE errorlog containing a message 'infected with signal 11' at module CgpGlobal::CgpTransform(), for example:
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (void CgpGlobal::CgpTransform(CgpPop*)
- Followed by a stack trace containing functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
Optimize, reformatting , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.