- A transaction / TCODE is available in an OnPremise system and i want to know if its available also in S/4HANA Cloud .
- S4HANA Cloud Fiori Users want to use a OnPrem Transaction and would like to know if its available as an App in the Fiori Launchpad
- In the SAP Fiori Library https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/ the Tcode / GUI transaction is listed but im unable to get it to appear in S4HANA Cloud Launchpad
- The Fiori Library shows an App i want to use but there is no Business Role with SAP_BR_* maintained under the Configuration tab
- SAP Fiori
- SAP S/4HANA - All Versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud -All Versions
FAL, Fiori Apps Library, compatibility, compatible, S/4HANA, version, upgrade, 1610, 1511, 1709, 1809, on-premise , KBA , CA-FE-FAL , SAP Fiori apps reference library , CA-FLP-FE-AD , Fiori Launchpad Application Discovery (AppFinder) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.