- The ASE errorlog reports (very) many signal 11 messages at address kboalloc
- Which can render ASE unusable for user applications
- Or results in ASE crash if affected spid is holding a spinlock (rgheapblock_spin)
- Prior to the signal 11 at kboalloc
- other (random) signal 11s can be seen
- and/ or errors is the 700 range, for example 706, 707 or 719
- There is no fixed pattern, but these are examples of kind of messages seen in ASE log:
Current process (0x106903ad) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000863570 (LeSQLRep::LeSQLRep(ExeCtxt&) ...
... no stack trace printed
**** end of signal context ****
task 275317677 is zombie
Error: 719, Severity: 20, State: 1
The last prochdr value is not available for the prochdr '0x0x2aac3c59e000'. This is an Adaptive Server internal error. Please contact Sybase Tech Support.
Error: 707, Severity: 20, State: 5
System error detected during attempt to free memory at address 0x0. Please consult the ASE error log for more details.
- Followed by signal in memory allocation routine kboalloc:
Current process (0x59002d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000164b09f (kboalloc+0x2ff) ...
- The signal 11 at kboalloc repeats itself many times and may end with ASE shutting down with a signal 11 for a spid holding spinlock:
Current process (0x1101008d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000163e1b8 (kbgethashent+0x38) ...
Spinlocks held by kpid 285278349
Spinlock Resource->rgheapblock_spin at address ...
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.