- Users are experiencing an issue when navigating to the operation details screen, only for some cases, the notes appear very far down in the screen
- The user needs to scroll down to see the actual text
- This only happens in the Android Client, the customer is using a branded version
- Checking the data in the backend shows that there are no extra spaces on the operation notes for the Workorder (See picture):
- It's an important note that the issue is only present in an Agentry android mobile device
- Testing from a WPF (Windows) Agentry Test Environment (ATE) was not possible to reproduce this issue
- See picture
- SAP Work Manager - 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5
- Android Version - 8.1.0 on Samsung Devices
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.1 (Agentry Android version 18.104.22.168.1)
"SAP Work Manager notes extra spaces","Landscape SAP Work Manager","Portrait SAP Work Manager","Landscape to Portrait Work Manager","Android notes issue Work Manager","Agentry WPF has no issues while Android client has issue","SAP WM Long text","SAP Work Manager Notes", "Agentry scroll","SAP WM scroll down","SAP Work Manager scroll down notes" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.