- The getdate() function returns a value up to 1 minute older than the value returned on a previous execution
- The incorrect value is "on the minute", the second and millisecond dateparts of the time value are 0.
Example: After returning 1:20:59:996, the next value returned is 1:20:00:000.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Reported so far only on Linux
- Reported so far only on heavily loaded servers
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, getdate, minute, millisecond, older, wrong
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.