- Purchase Order (PO) and Invoicing for a specific PO has been processed on Base Amount only.
- Downpayment plan has been agreed and created against the invoice, and the requirement is to add VAT (Value Added Tax) alongside the recurring downpayment entry.
- When accessing ME2DP (Down-Payment Monitoring for PO), there is no option to add VAT, or additional rates within the transaction, the downpayment is calculated against the Base Amount.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME21N, ME22N, ME23N, MIRO, MIR4, F110, F-44, FB1K, down payment clearing, down payment, clearing, delivery costs, unplanned, invoice reduction, credit memo, LOG_MMFI_P2P, ME2DP, down payment, MM_SFWS_CI_01 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-DP , Down Payment Processing , MM-PUR-GF-CU , Customizing , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.