- When any user, including Enterprise Administrator, logs into CMC or BI Launch pad the page goes unresponsive for a very long time (over an hour). Eventually the user is logged in.
- Issue started to happen after a script was run to delete a large number (2+ million) of failed instances as a result of DST time change bug.
- CMS.exe uses abnormally high levels of memory.
- Auditing folder contains files that are large in size, for example 500 MB.
- CMS logs contain the same line repeatedly, many times
getAuditData: id is <Number>
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
cannot login, auditing, slow start up, startup, can't login , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.