- When a Supervisor is terminated, the "Transfer Direct Reports" section will appear on the screen and you can select from the list about who they will then report to:
- However, When an employee is hired with future date and the manager is terminated and becomes inactive in the system before the hire date, these Inactive employees still have terminated manager as their manager when their employment starts in the future.
- SF is NOT listing Inactive employees whose employment starts in the future as direct reports when doing Manager Termination, So those employees are then not found on any managers team after becoming active.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.