- The planning area is created as a copy of the SAPIBP1 sample planning area.
- In an Excel planning view:
- Select the following planning level attributes: Product ID (PRDID), Location ID (LOCID), Stocking Node Type Indicator (STOCKINGNODETYPE) and/or Service Level Type (SERVICELEVELTYPE).
- Select at least the following key figure: RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK.
- When the planning view refreshes the value of '(None)' appears in the Stocking Node Type Indicator and/or Service Level Type attributes.
- Values for those attributes are maintained properly in the LOCATIONPRODUCT master data.
- Both of those attributes belong to the base planning level of the RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
ibp, inv, inventory, RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK, STOCKINGNODETYPE, SERVICELEVELTYPE, recommended, safety, stock, components, stocking, node, type, service, level, service-level, type, proper, planning, plan, level, planning, object, None, SAPIBP1, unified, planning, area , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , IBP Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF , IBP Configuration , SCM-IBP-INV-ALG , IBP Supply Chain Algorithms (IO and DS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.