- Failed to logon BI system from Central Management Console(CMC) and Central Configuration Manager(CCM)
- CMS.exe exists in task manager but no other BI services shows up in task manager.
- No speicial error in trace log.
- Cleaned the Auditing folder but no help
- Restarted Sybase database but no help.
- Can not get the prompt @ when try to start CMS in console mode (KBA 1828536) which means the CMS can not start up completely and successfully.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) 4.1
- Sybase ASE for CMS database and Audit database
login logon startup , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.