How to control which ASE instance (host) can obtain a 'CP', 'DT', 'SF' license using SYBASE.opt (options) file?
SySAM License Server managing SySAM-enabled products for Production, Dvpt & Test, or, Standby (D/R) environments:
- CP license types are typically purposed for PRODUCTION environments
- DT license types are typically purposed for DVPT, TEST, UAT environments
- SF license types are typically purposed for standby, disaster/recovery, failover environments
- SySAM License Server 2.4
- SySAM License Server 2.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
- Sybase Adpative Server Enterprise 15.0
entitlements, development, DVPT, testing, TEST, TSTG, UAT, standby, D/R, failover, served, SYBASE.opt, license attribute , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.