- Under the Page Layouts for Transportation Cockpit, a layout is created to show the Gantt Chart
- In the layout, some buttons are selected to display on the Transportation Cockpit, for example 'Remove Track' and/or 'Remove Trailer'
- In the Layout customizing, these buttons are also flagged as 'Available' and 'Selected' on WebDynpro Configuration SL_GNT_BUTTON
- Despite of the settings, the buttons are not displayed on the UI when the Transportation Cockpit is opened with the created Layout
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
SAP Transportation Management 9.4
IMG, SPRO, Gantt-chart, TC, layouts, remove resource, buttons, WD, config , KBA , TM-PLN-GNT , Gantt Chart , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.