You are getting one of the following error messages in one of the phases of a transport request:
- 5W754 - Table SOBJ does not contain all entries in T777D.
- Error message 5A378 'Please check the order's object list (inconsistency SOBJ).
- Error when writing the transport.
- Table information SOBJ is consistent regarding key tables!
- ***Error** table XXXXX does not exist as an entry in table SOBJ
- Any error message related to missing entries in table PDST_LSO.
- No error message. Transport request contains entries from different HRP* tables. Some of these entries are not transported to the target system.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RHSOBJCH, SOBJ, PDST_LSO, PDST, transport request , KBA , BC-BMT-OM , Organizational Management , BC-BMT-OM-CRM , HR-CRM ALE, BP & Organizational Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.