- SAP Replication Server (SRS) DSI is down
- Message from server: Message: 0, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'Each stored procedure and trigger that uses table '...' will be recompiled the next time it is executed.'.
- THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(nnn(1) RDS.RDB)
- The DSI thread for database 'RDS.RDB' is being shutdown.
- DSI received data server error #0 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information.
- The data server error was caused by output command #0 mapped from input command #0 of the failed transaction.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
RepServer, RS, error action , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.