- In SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition, the 'Country of Origin' field in Purchase Orders (POs) is no longer present.
- The system has SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) configured / migrated from the previous 'Foreign Trade' (or Intrastat) functionality when upgrading to S4HANA, on-premise edition.
- Previously-created implementations (such as custom PDF / Smartforms) that leverage this field in the PO do not work as a result.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Foreign Trade, SD-FT, MM-FT, GTS, Intrastat, Migration , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CU , Customizing , MM-FT , Foreign Trade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.