You have deactivated the 'Credit active' indicator (also called as 'Active receivable' indicator) of the item category.
- You expect that the credit check will not happen in this case and no credit status (CMGST) will be determined on the sales document.
- You expect that the FI accounting document will not increase the 'Open receivables' (SKFOR) value in the credit exposure.
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
• SAP S/4HANA
credit active, CMPNT, CMGST, SKFOR, credit update, open receivables, credit check, item category, credit status, aktive Forderung, Kredit relevant, Kreditprüfung, Fortschreibung, Positionstyp, Gesamtobligo, offene Forderung, Kredit-Gesamtstatus , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , FI-AR-CR , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.