- Income Tax Rebate is not calculating as per statutory regulations for tax year 2019-20
- No Rebate is given under Section 87A of the Income Tax Act WHICH has been increased from Rs.2,500 to Rs. 12,500, as per Budget 2019-20 changes, even though the Income of the employee is less than Rs.5,00,000.00
- Wage type /437 is not calculated for the employee when Payroll is run
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Rebate u/s 87A , individuals , income , up to, INR 3.5 lakhs, increased, INR 5 Lakhs,lacs,HINCALC0,INTAX,Rebate u/s 87A, TXCRT, Tax Credit,INTAX , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.