- When adding an Excel formula with references to another cells in the input Schedule on Analysis for Office the symbol $ is lost.
- Example: the formula in the cell is changing from "=VLOOKUP($D3,Sheet3!C3:D6,2,FALSE)" to ""=VLOOKUP(D3,Sheet3!C3:D6,2,FALSE)".
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- AO - EPM Plug-In
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office 10.0
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin, BPC4HANA, BW4HANA. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.